Proverbial Business English as a Foreign Language.
- Can ancient proverbs teach us how to profit in business?
- Can they show us how to build wealth and keep trusted friends?
- Are 2500 year old case studies still applicable today?
How to teach
- Teach one chapter of Proverbs each week.
- One hour Lesson.
- PDF uploaded on IIBC web page.
- Read the chapter [English, (Korean and/or Chinese provided)].
- Key words – Pronunciation and definition.
- Audio file uploaded in IIBC web page. [TOEFL & GRE word crosscheck].
- Flash card files uploaded on www.cram.com.
- Sample Conversations in Cartoon Presentation.
- Character building Case Studies (Reading) uploaded by chapter on IIBC web Page
- Case Study Questions (Reading Comprehension).
- Background Word Studies (by Lesson) – Uploaded on IIBC web page
- Attendees encouraged to attend IIBC twice for payment.
- Five sequential visits earns a KKJV Bible.