Peter and John Report Back to the Local Church
베드로와 요한이 지역교회에돌아와 보고하다.
1. Peter and John reported back to the local church on their imprisonment. 베드로와 요한이 지역교회에 돌아와 그들이 감옥에 갇힌 일을 보고했습니다.
2. They asked God for boldness to speak for God. 그들은 하나님을 담대히 선포할 수 있도록 하나님께 기도를 드렸습니다.
3. Believers were like-minded in their furtherance of the Gospel. 신자들은 복음을 전파하는 데 한 마음이 되어 있었습니다.
Acts Chapter 4a 창세기 4장(A)
Peter and John are Arrested.
베드로와 요한이 붙잡히다.
1. The Jewish religious leaders ‘laid hands’ on Peter and John.
유대 종교지도자들은 베드로와 요한에게 손을 대었습니다.
2. 5000 more Jews believed.
오천 명의 유대인들이 믿었습니다.
3. The disciples gave all glory to God.
제자들은 모든 영광을 하나님께 드렸습니다.
The Great Commission consists of 4 verbs. 대위임명령은 네 가지의 동사로 구성되어 있습니다.
1. We should GO by recognizing that the places and people who need to hear the Gospel are everywhere. 우리는 복음을 들어야 할 장소와 사람들이 어디에나 있음을 인식하고 가야합니다.
2. We should TEACH the Gospel to all nations in order that lost souls may be saved. 우리는 잃어버린 영혼들이 구원받도록 온 세상에게 복음을 가르쳐야 합니다.
3. We should BAPTIZE saved souls in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. 우리는 아버지와 아들과 성령의 이름으로 구원받은 혼들에게 침례를 주어야 합니다.<
4. We should TEACH all the saints to observe all things whatsoever Jesus commanded us. 우리는 모든 성도들이 예수님께서 명령하신 모든 것들을 지키도록 가르쳐야 합니다.
People have the confusion, wrong teaching, and doctrine of the Bible because they fail to properly make a distinction between the three key terms commonly found throughout the scriptures. These are the Jews (or referred interchangeably as the nation of Israel), the Gentiles, and the church, as recorded in [1 Corinthians 10:31-32]. Our lesson tonight aims to provide a basic and foundational knowledge of these terms. 1 Corinthians 10:31 Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the…
Following last week, we will look closely at the story of Jesus’s healing a woman and Jairus’s daughter, from a prophetic and biblical perspective. Suppose you carefully observe the scripture starting from Genesis 12, which is the call of Abraham up until the crucifixion of the Lord Jesus Christ. In that case, God was dealing primarily with the nation of Israel. God promised them with a piece of land from the Nile river to the Euphrates river, long life, and prosperity in…
Last week we read the scripture of the scene when the Lord Jesus Christ encountered a man possessed with an unclean spirit. Eventually, the power of darkness is no match with the Lord Jesus Christ. The Lord Jesus Christ can still save any sinners tonight if they put their faith in Him. The death, burial, and resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ is the good news that we are to have it ready to share with others. Do you remember…