Proverbial Business English (PBE)
Proverbial Business English (PBE) is a self-paced English class available for download from Incheon International Baptist Church website.
- The course was developed and originally taught in 2018-2019 at IIBC
(Room 315, 3rd Floor, Dream City Building, Songdo-dong 3-2, Yeonsu-Gu. 
- IIBC is just minutes from any location in Songdo.
 The class does not currently meet weekly. A 31 Chapter book emphasizing the wisdom of the Biblical book of Proverbs is available for download/self-study/other instructor use in their own English Classes.
PBE is a FREE business English Class taught exclusively from the book of Proverbs (in the King James Version (KJV) of the English Bible). 
- Reading, writing, listening, and speaking skills (with keen emphasis on correct pronunciation) are taught in English.
- Biblical character building case studies are provided for students to enhance their business acumen.
- Business Vignettes are provided for lesson application.
- Crossword puzzles are included for every lesson.
No skill level in English is required to enter the class. All second language learners are encouraged to use the material – we have access to a polyglot of languages available on computer Bibles.
- The KJV and Korean KJV are available, in print, to aid learners in their study.
- Pronunciation skills are greatly enhanced with the use of Webstone.
Ancient wisdom found in Proverbs, is applied in the PBE class, in comparison to the current world-wide business culture.
- Key terms and Biblical definitions of words are covered.
- Traditional problems faced, when Asians (and other ethnicities) pronounce English words, are drilled, with suggested solutions for improvement.
- PBE is taught in a manner to accommodate several learning styles (visual, auditory, and hands-on).
- Student participation self-paced, but pairs are encouraged to use the material together. More accomplished English speakers are encouraged to team up with the less experienced.
What to consider
If you are wanting to study the English Bible, enlist Biblical truths into your business (actual, or projected), or just improve your English skills – carefully consider PBE. Proverbial business wisdom (2500 years old) is available to challenge you in your daily walk. PBE can teach you how to profit, build wealth, and build a network of life-long friends.
You can study the Bible and business together in English
PBE is a ministry of IBC. Absolutely no fees or costs are charged for download of the material. Students are encouraged to attend weekly services of IIBC to improve their English language skills.
PBE is an authorized ministry of IIBC, and recognizes the authority of the Bible in all manners of faith and doctrine.
We believe in the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments as verbally inspired by God and inerrant, and that they are the supreme and final authority in faith and life. We believe that God has preserved His Word to the English speaking people through the King James Version.From IBC Constitution
PBE is designed as a tool for other missionaries to teach the English Bible in a business and/or tentmaking setting.
- Though developed with the Korean language in mind, Korean verses can be replaced/augmented in the textbook with Bible verses from other languages.
- English pronunciation, grammar, and instruction is the same.
- Webstone pronunciation drills continue unabated.
- Business vignettes, Biblical Case Studies and wisdom’s application are unchanged.
- Christian workers are authorized to use PBE in any application for the furtherance of the Gospel in a non profit manner.
- You may use PBE for business/tent-making purposes, but can’t sell the text ITSELF for profit.
- IIBC maintains the PBE copyright ©, All rights reserved with respect to publication by any means: Print, audio, visual, etc.
- PBE may be printed commercially, or in audio, or digital form in the future.
Phone: (032) 812-8606,